Status effects can be split into two main categories: physical and mental.
Physical Status EffectsEdit
- Poison - HP will gradually decrease by a %, determined by the Poison's potency.
- Paralysis - You will fail to attack or use skills a set percent of time.
- Petrified - You will be unable to do anything. However, damage you receive will be decreased.
- Faint - You will be unable to do anything.
- Blind - Trap detection distance will be decreased.
- Action Bind - You will be unable to take certain physical actions, while still being able to move.
- Movement Bind - You will be unable to move, but able to attack.
Mental Status EffectsEdit
- Sleep - You will be unable to do anything. Damage you receive will be increased.
- Silent - You will be unable to use skills.
- Fear - You will be unable to draw your weapon. If your weapon is drawn it will be automatically sheathed.
- Death - If you fail at reviving you will turn to ash.
- Ash - Fail at reviving and you will be lost.
- Lost - Your body disappears and you lose the ability to play the character.
- Overburdened- You can no longer run or leap. Your AC EVAL is added to by 1.
- 0 condition. You can no longer run, leap, or use skills.